To have all of your YouTube Analytics data connected to your Google Ads YouTube Video Campaigns we’ll need to connect Google Ads to the YouTube channel.
This will give us an opportunity to see Google Video Ads impact on the YouTube channel and allow us to use channel audiences for Remarketing campaigns.
YouTube and Google Ads connection can be done in 2 ways:
A. By giving permission to individual users / our agency
B. By connecting Google Ads directly, without an agency permission
How to Give Permission to Your YouTube Channel to Zen Anchor
To give us access please make sure you’re logged into YouTube then head on over to studio.youtube.com.
- Now that you’re at Studio.YouTube.com, click the Settings over on the left panel
2. Next selection Permissions on the left panel, and then click Invite to enter the email address of the team members.
3. Click Access, type in our specialists email ( for example Gary.Spagnoli@ZenAnchor.com ) and select the role of “Manager” role so we can link accounts
How to Link YouTube to Your Own Google Ads Account
To link Google Ads to the YouTube channel, login into your YouTube account and head on over to Studio.YouTube.com.
- On the left-hand panel, click Settings.
2. Now, on the left panel, click on Channel – Advanced Settings – Link account. See screenshot below.
4. Enter your AdWords customer ID. If you’re not sure what your ID is, it can be found in the top right corner when logged into Google.com/Ads
And that’s it. Congrats!